Friday, December 18, 2015

Penelope's 3rd Birthday

My beautiful, wild, and crazy Penelope turned three today! She is such a ray of sunshine. Out of all my girls she is by far the most independent. If there is a problem or obstacle in her path she is bound and determined to solve it or find a way around it. But best of all, she is the sweetest little thing and a total momma's girl. We are best buds…even though she still refuses to potty train!
Every time I asked her what she wanted for her birthday dinner and dessert she would respond, "a giant binki"…this girl is obsessed, seriously! Since I was all caked out from making the cakes for my churches RS Christmas party, I decided to go with cookies and chocolate milk- her favorite! It was a big hit!















No comments:

Post a Comment