Sunday, August 16, 2015

Peyton Viola

Since moving to Oklahoma business has been SLOW…and I am totally okay with that because it gives me the opportunity to photograph what I love most…my family! Peyton is my oldest and normally my hardest to photograph. I really wanted to take her out and get some pictures since she recently turned 6 so I bribed her with a mommy and me milkshake date. So on the way to Wal-Mart to pick up some last minute groceries I made my husband pull off to the side of the road where I found this random trail and took 10 minutes to capture Peyton's personality. It was perfect and I am so happy with how these turned out! My heart is definitely full! And she definitely earned her strawberry milkshake!






















2 comments:

  1. What a babe! I can't believe she's already 6! Where does the time go?? She's so beautiful and perfect! I hope to be able to see her someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so amazing Jeannette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete