Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Labor Day 2015 Grand Lake

Yesterday was the perfect day! I love taking adventures and making memories with my family. They are the world to me! I also love the lake. I have so many childhood memories playing at the lake with my own family and friends and I want to instill that love in my girls as they grow up. So we rented a boat for the day at Grand Lake. It was beautiful! Brandt had never really been on a boat and he did SO well- first time being on a boat and driving it! We spent the day tubing, swimming, canon balling off the boat, and eating lots of really good food! After we returned the boat in the evening my parents met us for dinner at the cute resort. My dad made some AMAZING fajita meat in the dutch oven along with some peach spice cake. It was delicious! I was seriously impressed with his dutch oven skills! There is nothing that makes me happier than spending time with my family!


























1 comment:

  1. Eat your heart out, Candy Crush. You ain't got nuthin' on us!!

    ReplyDelete